Primary - Relate Respect Connect - Year 5-7
Relate Respect Connect offers a unique, contemporary learning experience that explores building positive, safe and respectful relationships. Presented via a series of fictitious vlogs that resonate with young people moving through upper primary school and beyond, this module focuses on:
- Understanding how to respect ourselves and others
- Identifying characteristics of positive relationships
- Strategies to help maintain positive online and offline relationships
- Strategies to respond to unsafe or disrespectful situations online and offline
- The importance of relationships to our own and others wellbeing
Login below to access all the resources you need before and after a Life Education visit. These resources perform best on Google Chrome.
Teachers must be logged in to access resources
Developed by Life Education with the support of Gandel Philanthropy.
Links to learning outcomes: Australian Curriculum | NSW Syllabus