Primary - Mind Your Medicine - Year 3-4
Using a friendly game show format Mind You Medicine develops students' understanding of medicines and their safe use, positive communication, strategies for managing conflict, stress, and bullying and how feeling influence the choices that we make.
- Factors that influence someone’s self-worth
- Techniques for effective communication
- Identifying the impact of different factors on health and wellbeing
- Strategies for managing stressful situations
- Medicines as drugs and the consequences of their misuse
Login below to access all the resources you need before and after a Life Education visit. These resources perform best on Google Chrome.
Teachers must be logged in to access resources
Links to learning outcomes: Australian Curriculum | NSW Syllabus