bCyberwise is now available for online delivery. Request access for your school today.
Life Education Online
For years 3-5
Explores cybersafety through animation, vox pops of children, relevant scenarios, discussion and problem solving. An interactive, student centred session on:
- Responsible and respectful behaviour when using communication technology
- Skills for building positive relationships with friends
- Keeping personal information safe online
- Strategies to deal with bullying and cyberbullying
- Exploring the role of bystanders
bCyberwise teacher resources* Download a classroom poster
Download a printable activity bCyberwise Monster Family App
*Teachers must be logged in to access resources
Links to learning outcomes: Australian Curriculum | NSW Syllabus
Parents can access a range of Life Education resources and activities to help extend the learning at home.
Cyberwise for parents
Life Education has been endorsed by the eSafety Commissioner as a Trusted eSafety Provider (see esafety.gov.au for more information).