There are lots of ways you can affiliate your company with Life Education Australia and many options available to suit your needs and your budget.
How will a partnership benefit you?
Some indicative benefits are listed below:
- Reach around 600,000 children (and their parents), 28,000 teachers & exposure to over 140,000 Facebook fans (via Harold’s facebook page)
- Naming association with Life Education Australia (LEA) and profiling through a broad range of LEA materials, channels and communications
- Leverage your association with one of Australia’s most trusted mascots that resonates with millions of 16-30 year olds who have been through the Life Education program
- Publicly align with one of the most well-recognised and respected brands in Australia – and the iconic mascot Healthy Harold, which has excellent resonance & cut-through in the Australian context
- Enhance your organisation’s Corporate Social Responsibility philosophy and credentials. Actions really do speak louder than words!
- Leverage compelling PR opportunities and potential exposure across a vast range of LEA stakeholder communication channels
Available benefits include: advertising, promotional opportunities, media exposure, extensive logo and company acknowledgment, corporate hospitality, positive association – and of course nothing beats the feeling of making a difference.
- Pre-primary school programs
- Upper primary school alcohol program
- Online parents section and community
- Mobile classrooms
We are also open to discussing other opportunities that may be more in line with your business objectives. For information on specific ways in which your company can get involved with Life Education, please contact Rebecca Havas, National Partnership Manager at Life Education Australia on 02 8262 4330 or firstname.lastname@example.org