We have a dream where every NSW school receives a visit from Life Education and we need your help!
The ongoing effects of NSW bushfires, drought and floods have impacted all Australians. Life Education NSW has joined the recovery effort and needs your help to bring our crucial program to school kids in disaster affected areas. From as little as $3,000, you can give the gift of Life Education and Healthy Harold to a school in need – at no cost for families, and no cost to the school.
Your investment today will bring critical preventative health and wellbeing education to children that need it NOW, and help create the foundations for resilience, including strategies to handle challenging situations - skills that can be used now and have life-long benefit. All funds received will be used to bring our program to disaster-affected schools.
We want to reach all NSW school kids - but we need your help.
From as little as $3000, your business could enable one school to receive vital preventative health and safety education, expert advice and access to pre and post-visit lesson resources.
1. Sign up to participate
2. You select the size of school your business can support
3. We’ll match you with a school
- You become an ‘Adopt A School Partner’ - receiving a digital toolkit of resources
- Your logo added to Life Education’s dedicated ‘Adopt a School’ webpage
- Add the unique ‘Adopt A School Partner’ logo to your website and social media
- Alignment with a respected and trusted brand with relationships spanning business, individuals, and the broader community
- Investment in the health literacy of your future workforce
- Digital acknowledgement as an Adopt a School Partner with unique campaign assets
- Post-visit update from the school with student and teacher feedback, plus supporter certificate
- We provide suggested employee engagement activities
- Access our valuable insights and statistics about the issues facing children today and the impact of our Program.
Prevention is better than intervention.
It is internationally recognised that preventative health education is key to long term health outcomes including resilience, mental and physical health, positive relationships and overall wellbeing. Our unique, inclusive approach educates kids to make smart choices for their own health and safety, particularly in challenging situations. Our approach is interactive and engaging - with age-appropriate modules that kids enjoy while retaining vital messages about; health, nutrition, respectful relationships, drugs and alcohol, cyber-safety and bullying.
In partnership with schools we deliver a curriculum based program to Preschools, Primary and Secondary schools. Visiting nearly 300,000 NSW children every year, we help children achieve the learning outcomes of the NSW Syllabus.
Adopt A School Foundation Partner, Kantar Australia, wanted to help a school in drought-stricken Trundle, so they adopted Trundle Central School who received a visit from Life Education in 2018.
This initiative has prompted Life Education’s Adopt-A-School program. We’re excited to support a second school in 2019 and encourage all businesses to reach out and do the same."