Primary/Secondary - Talk About It
This new and innovative Sexual Health and Relationships program has been developed to support the new Australian Curriculum. The strength-based activities are designed to explore contextual factors influencing sexual and social health and provide an appropriate learning environment to 'TALK ABOUT IT".
- Sexual and emotional maturity, anatomy, reproduction,
- Examining the support services and products that promote well-being
- Components of healthy relationships - respect, empathy, values, ethical decision making
- Developing skill to make informed decisions that promote safety and health
- Developing strategies for staying safe and seeking help
- Valuing diversity, promoting inclusivity and exploring gender stereotypes
- Examining the influences- family, friends, media, culture, body image
For more information on the programs please click on the links below.
Years 5 & 6
Years 7 & 8
Years 9 & 10