Help your children commemorate ANZAC day with this healthy biscuit recipe. They're great to make for children and, so easy, you can make them with them!
1. Preheat oven to 175C (160C fan forced). Grease or line oven trays.
2. Melt butter with honey in small saucepan over low heat until smooth.
3. Mix flour, oats and coconut in a medium bowl.
4. Dissolve the bicarb in the boiling water (kids will love the fizzy water) then add to saucepan and stir.
5. Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and stir well.
6. Roll tablespoons of the mixture into balls and place them on your baking trays and flatten. Space well apart.
7. Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden. Cool biscuits on the trays, then enjoy!
Our All Systems Go module explores the human body helping children to understand healthy fuel and why food and nutrition is so important in our lives.