Divided into three topics, Risk, Usage, and Understanding – these videos act as a guide for parents, with some helpful tips about new technology, key terminology and how to react to inappropriate behaviour or offensive content online.
1. Children are using the internet more than ever.
2. It is important for parents to learn how to engage with the latest trends in technology.
3. Risks are increasing with new technologies, it is important for parents to positively manage these.
4. There are a variety of resources on the topic of cybersafety.
5. It is important to build a positive relationship with technology for the whole family.
Find out more about our bCyberwise module and request a visit from Life Education
Life Education has been endorsed by the eSafety Commissioner as a Trusted eSafety Provider (see esafety.gov.au for more information).