Make a real difference and become a supporter!
As a not-for-profit organisation, Life Education Queensland subsidises the program we deliver to keep the cost to parents as low as possible.
Each year, we must find approximately $1.5 million in funds to deliver our essential drug and health education programs to children and young people all across Queensland.
Please contact us today for more information
We are very fortunate to have generous corporate sponsors listed below, who assist us in a variety of ways.
Life Education is a health promotion charity and the largest non-Government provider of drug and health education to children. Our mission to empower Australia’s children to make safe and informed choices is a big one, and it comes at a cost.
In 2015, we educated more than 180,000 children in Queensland, but there are many more that need your help to empower them to live a safe and healthy life.
You can show your support in many ways to help Life Education;
- Make an online tax-deductible donation or by phoning 07 5572 0166
- Become a Hands Up Now! supporter and make regular monthly gifts
- Hold a trivia night to raise funds
- Bake a cake (a healthy one of course!) and hold a cake stall
- Invite family, friends or workmates to a healthy morning tea
- Have a free dress day in your workplace for a donation
- Hold a good old fashioned BBQ, using some healthy recipes
- Organise a corporate or business lunch to raise funds for Life Education
- Instead of getting a gift for your birthday or wedding, why not ask family and friends to make a gift to Life Education in your name
- Ask your family and friends sponsor you to complete a challenge like a fun-run or Ocsober
- Ask your Employer to set up a workplace giving program or if one is set up ask for Life Education to be added to it
- Remember us in your will
As you can see, you’re only limited by your imagination.
If you would like to organise an event to raise funds for Life Education, please contact our Fundraising Manager Greg Potent on 07 5572 0166. If necessary, we can even provide you with an Authority to Fundraise, so that everyone knows you’re doing this for a good cause.
At the end of day, it is your continued support that will make a difference in the lives of Queensland children - today and into the future.