Last year, Life Education conducted a National Teacher Survey across 2,546 participating primary and secondary schools to garner important feedback on our Schools Program, notably the Mobile Learning Centre (or Educator Sessions), Pre-Visit Communication, Teacher and Student support material and Parent Information Sessions.
28,435 sessions were delivered to these schools, covering all 16 Life Education modules. The survey showed just how much Life Education’s lessons are appreciated by Teachers and also provided some great input as to how the delivery of our services can be further improved.
The results showed that the work you make possible via your support is truly valued. Insights we gained include:
- 90% of all schools visited used Life Education as a catalyst for their drug and health education programs
- Over 90% of teachers rated the quality of resources ‘good to excellent’
- Access to resources should always be given prior to a session to provide opportunity for pre-visit activities
- 97% of respondents rated the delivery of the program by our Educators as good to excellent
- 94% of respondents agreed or strongly agreed that our program met the needs of their students
- 84% rate the relevance of the content of the Program as good
- 87% of respondents indicated they would use Life Education’s print or online post visit resources
- Over 90% of respondents rated the quality of resources good to excellent
- Over 87% of respondents indicated that our Educators assisted them in their own classroom practice
- 98% of respondents would recommend that their school re-book Life Education
- 74% of respondents stated there was a significant or very significant need for the program provided by Life Education