Thursday, 14 July 2016
Launching 5 Brand New Modules for Junior Primary Students.
We're very excited to launch our 5 brand new modules, 'My Body Matters', 'Harold's Friend Ship, 'Ready, Steady, Go!', 'Safety Rules!' and 'Growing Good Friends' for our Junior Primary Students.
Available now, our new modules will include a new dynamic visual style through CGI animation featuring Life Education's much loved iconic mascot Healthy Harold and his new friends Boots and Red.
What's included in our new modules:
An interactive student centred session
- 3D Animation as an effective and entertaining form of storytelling
- Playful, engaging and entertaining storylines providing a strong platform to explore relevant health contexts
- Vox Pops, Infographics, discussion, quizzes, live action video, problem-solving
Online teacher and student resources
- Lesson Plans
- Online interactive activities
- Links to the Australian curriculum and other resources
- Helpful background information
Full colour, A4 student workbook
- Including creative learning activities that cater to different learning styles
- Problem-solving, safe decision making, matching, reflection, explanation, cutting & pasting, designing & drawing
Online Parent/Carer resources
- An introduction to the modules and what was covered
- Interviews with health experts
- 3 downloadable posters with activities to extend the learning at home
- Links to further information about topics covered in each module