There are many ways in which you can affiliate your company with Life Education Australia and many options available to suit your needs and your budget.
There are a host of benefits available to corporate sponsors including: advertising, promotional opportunities, media exposure, extensive logo and company acknowledgment, corporate hospitality, positive association – and of course nothing beats the feeling of making a difference. Some of indicative benefits are listed below:
- Naming association with Life Education Australia (LEA) and profiling through broad range of LEA materials and communications
- Opportunity to leverage your association with one of Australia’s most trusted mascots that resonates with millions of 16-30 year olds that have been through the Life Education program
- Opportunity to publicly align with one of the most well recognised and respected brands in Australia – Healthy Harold, which has excellent resonance & cut-through in the Australian context
- Enhancement of your organisation’s Corporate Social Responsibility philosophy and credentials. Actions really do speak louder than words!
- Opportunity to showcase partnership to 700,000 children (and their parents), 28,000 teachers & exposure to over tens of thousands of Facebook fans (via Harold’s facebook page)
- Compelling PR opportunities and potential exposure across a vast range of LEA stakeholder communication channels
Upper Primary School Alcohol Program - seeking support to develop a new, innovative and interactive teaching module that will ensure our youth across Australia are provided with all the facts, information and strategies they need to make the right decisions to avoid alcohol misuse in their teenage years and beyond.
Healthy Harold website - Life Education, is seeking support to develop a new, innovative and interactive health and drug education web-site in 2011. Life Education’s website for children www.healthyharold.org.au is an engaging arena for children wanting to learn more about Life Education’s programs. The site features games, quizzes, a Harold Club (that children can join), information for parents and teachers.
As with any websites they have to be updated with fresh content and interactive features. Life Education is looking for support to help provide new resources to produce new content in particular the games that children can play on the site.
Healthy Harold Mobile Learning Centres - Life Education has been taking its electronically equipped vans to reach schools throughout Australia with its life-changing message. We are now in the process of seeking partnership with companies to help with the continued cost of renewing, re-skinning and renovating our vans with the best equipment available. New technology has meant the need for new computers, DVDs, CDs, specialist lighting etc
For information on specific ways in which your company can get involved with Life Education please contact Conchita Casteigt, National Partnership Manager at Life Education Australia on 02 8262 4363 or